OUR FIRM is a small business, veteran owned, architectural practice providing full-service architecture and planning services to Create The Right Design For The People, Place And Time Involved.
OFFICE is located in Moorpark, CA; studios are located in Sausalito and San Luis Obispo, CA; and associate architect office is located in Wailuku, HI.
APPROACH to design and problem solving is assiduous, focused, hands-on and collaborative; we work well in a team environment and we are equally comfortable and confident in a leading or supporting role.
DELIVERY of services is organized to assure accountability and quality control with the architect partners solely responsible for the day to day management and design of each project.
PARTNERS Bob Gehricke and Ricky G. Mason have been friends and associates for over thirty-five years; and together they provide more than seventy years professional experience in the architectural design, site planning, document preparation, cost estimating, bidding, construction administration and project management of private and public sector project types; the partners work well together and collaborate to use their professional experience and an exchange of varied and complimentary ideas, preferences and styles to create the right design for a variety of project types and sizes.
Bob Gehricke is a founding partner; a United States Navy Vietnam Veteran; and a licensed architect for thirty-six years including twenty years experience in the architectural design of award winning public sector design-build military family housing and non-housing project types.
Ricky G. Mason is a founding partner; and a licensed architect for thirty-seven years including experience in the architectural design of municipal government project types and experience as owner and builder in the design-build of private sector custom and speculative housing and professional office project types.
LICENSES to practice architecture are maintained in California, Hawaii, Texas and Iowa.
MEMBERSHIPS are maintained with American Institute of Architects (AIA); National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB); United States Green Building Council (USGB / LEED); International Code Council (ICC).
PORTFOLIO of public and private sector project types:
- Single Family
- detached custom + speculative dwellings + remodel
- Multi Family
- attached speculative apartment townhome condominium dwellings
- Showroom + sales buildings + remodel
- Business + professional services buildings + remodel
- Boutique hotel + restaurant buildings + remodel
- Recording + movie studio remodel
- Clubhouse + multi-purpose buildings + remodel
- Warehouse + workshop buildings + remodel
- Sanctuary + multi-purpose buildings + remodel
- Housing + commercial + parking buildings
- Officer + enlisted personnel single family detached + multifamily attached dwellings
- Recreation center + commissary + general-use office buildings
- City hall, library, police and fire station buildings and remodels; downtown revitalization building remodels and signage; and airport noise mitigation single and multi-family dwelling remodels
- Classroom modernization + building remodel + facade alterations